It was quite a week!
1) Paid off the Florist
2) Mary and Audrey and I tried out our wedding day hair-dos
|Mary's hair won't look exactly like this...|
4) Bought stuff for the reception from Amazon.com
5) Picked out and bought Grey's Tuxedo
6) Found a new flower girls dress for Neve
|You've got to love the flip-flops!!|
7) Allowed myself to go on Ebay to pick up a couple more cake forks and butter spreaders
8) Scurried right off of Ebay when I found myself wanting to bid on entire sets of silver
9) Rented a 12 passenger van for the bachelorette party
|Mary and Audrey lovin' the fab '80's|
11) Bought more mums
|The new mums. They've promised NOT to bloom until the 28th!|
|Larry's mum farm. After agreeing NOT to bloom until the 28th, the Costco mums bloomed anyway|
|They look SOOO small, but costs SOOO much!!|
|There had better be room service!!!|
14) Went to Costco and bought some more stuff for the reception.
|This plus another full cart is what $453.00 dollars at Costco looks like|
While we were at Costco and waiting in line, an older gentleman looked at Lance and said,
"Getting ready for the game?" Lance said "Yep". I looked at the guy and said, "He's getting ready for the BIG game - He's getting married in two weeks!" The old guy looked at Lance and said "Whoa! That's the biggest game there is!"
|Lance and Mary - all suited up!|