Friday, August 17, 2012

Conversations with the Grandkids

This morning I ran over to pick up Grey and Neve and Meg and Moo.  

On the way home I took the opportunity to talk with the kids about Mary's upcoming wedding.  I always start off with, OK, who are you guys going to walk towards? when Grey interrupted - 

It turns out that Grey has a few ideas of his own concerning this wedding....
                                        
On being The Ring Bearer:

 I think that instead of carrying the rings on a stupid pillow I should let my hero factory carry it.  I can slide the rings right on his arm, see?


See, you can slide the rings right past his guns...

On his Tuxedo:

I think that I am just going to wear my Wall-E vest. 

What does that look like?  I asked.

It has a picture of Wall.E on the front and the word Wall.E on the back.


My Wall.E vest is super cool.
On his Bow-tie:

I think I'll just wear my skull tie.  It is black and white - two of my favorite colors.  And it has skulls!

On His Shoes:

Ummm...I'm not sure yet.

So I had to ask - "What kind of pants are you planning to wear?"

Oh, Mimi, you'll just have to wait and see at the wedding....

No comments:

Post a Comment