Wednesday, April 18, 2012

These Things Just Write Themselves!

This morning Audrey and I swiped the cable controller from Larry (we'd had enough Sports Center!) and watched last nights episode of 16 and Pregnant.  It was the one with Alex, the (spoiled brat) dancer and her deadbeat (but strangely pragmatic) stoner boyfriend. 

Ok, are you with me now?

There was one scene that especially needed additional dialogue.  Let's see if you can guess what the scene is:

(not Alex)  "I paid for lunch....I noticed that you supersized....there could be pie..."

Have you figured out that it is the scene where Alex's girlfriend is asking Alex if her mom could adopt the baby?  While they were at lunch?

Auds and I could SO be screenwriters!!



See - Audrey already has the glasses!!!

     

1 comment:

  1. If trading a baby for a Hardee's Thick Angus Steak Burger is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

    ReplyDelete