Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Mary's Wedding - Dancing


Mary and Lance had a great DJ at their wedding.  His name is Ryan and he's a good friend of Lance's.

Mary asked us what songs we wanted and added ones that she and Lance loved.

I really enjoyed (as did the crowd) "Take on Me" By Ah-ha.

Shayne, Josh, Audrey Katie Dobbins and Jake Feldmann 
Larry, Audrey and Cindy 

A particularly rousing part of the song

Joshua looking very dapper!!

And "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go" by WHAM.

Scotty, Shayne and Josh rocking out to WHAM

Neve getting some wardrobe assistance from Rachel

And a request by Grey and Neve - "You Should Be Dancing" by the BeeGees


Neve was quite the dancer.

Rachel, Neve, Shayne and Stephanie Feldmann
 Neve enjoyed dancing with her cousin Rachel and "Medium" Shayne Feldmann.  It was such a blast to be on the dance floor with my friend Sue and Spence and our adult kids and their children!!!  OK, Sue and Spence and my brother Bo and his wife Sarah were only on the dance floor during the 'who was married the longest?'  dance.


Sorry about the dark shots!  New camera!

Upside down Grey

Grey decided to sit out the dance and have his picture taken upside down.


My personal favorite song was "Time After Time" by Rod Stewart.  

Ryan, as a matter of fact, played it twice.  

And as a matter of fact, Larry and I danced to it twice!

The words are so romantic.  So sweet.

 As a matter of fact, I am going to share a few of them with you...

Time after time
I tell myself that I'm
So lucky to be loving you.
Lucky to be
the one you run to see 
in the evening
when the day is thru.
I only know what I know
the passing years will show
you've kept my love so young
so new
And time after time
You'll hear me say that I'm
So lucky to be loving you.

Here is the link to the song....


You should click on the link and watch the video now.  Right now!  Really, you should!  I would hang around and make sure that everyone plays this, but I need to close and find the remote and change the channel.  So I am leaving this up to you.

Come on, listen to it already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment