Tuesday, July 3, 2012

It's the Little Things

I had a rough day on Saturday.  Audrey and I went to Potomac Mills because we saw that the JCPennies Outlet was again open!!


It turned out to be just a regular run of the mill JCPennies store.  I was bitterly disappointed. 


And the boycott of JCPennies continues.


So Auds and I made an emergency medicinal trip to IKEA, where I picked up a new comforter to soothe my sorrowing soul.  (And pretty pale pink sheets just because...)


Aren't they pretty??


Later that night while Larry and I were making up the bed with the pretty new pink sheets and pretty rosy comforter cover, Larry remarked "It's a good thing that I don't mind pink sheets."


 Hmm.. I don't know about you, but I'd be worried if he LIKED pink sheets....

No comments:

Post a Comment