Monday, February 11, 2013

It's the Little Things

This morning I got up and staggered to the bathroom and came back to bed ABLAZE with a hot flash.

I was convinced that my skin was actually melting.

I got back into bed and Larry tried to put his arm around me 
and Scottie jumped up and curled up on her favorite spot - just under my chin.
"ARGHHH please don't!!  I am on fire with a hot flash." I wailed.

I am pretty sure that Larry was going to say something like -

"Oh Honey, is there anything that I can do for you?"  OR -
"Wow! Sucks to be you!!"  OR even -
"Geez, THAT'S why Adam didn't bite the apple first!"

What he DID say was "Ohmgffghh"

Because that is what you actually say when you have Scottie the feline turtleneck dropped on your non-hot flashing face.

Probably just as well.

I was in no mood to be trifled with.

What did I do???


1 comment:

  1. estroven, black cohosh, and evening primrose. Words to live by or at least keep you from killing someone who looks at you cross eyed....

    ReplyDelete