Tuesday, May 29, 2012

4 Months 'til the Wedding - Lets talk China

One of the things that Mary has let me do for her wedding is collect vintage china for the reception.


Remember the scene in The Shining - 


Lloyd: What will you be drinking, sir?
Jack Torrance: Hair of the dog that bit me, Lloyd

.
 I have been like a kid in a candy shop.

When my friend Sue and I went on our annual trip last August to the Bouckville Antique Flea market in New York, we picked up a few dishes here and there....


And when we got home I bought a few more....



Oh, and a couple more...


And several more that I am not going to share right now...
China Town


And now Lance, Mary's fiance, calls this corner "China Town".   And he shakes his head whenever I mention any new exciting purchases....

But I can quit.  

Anytime.  

Really.


Does Betty Ford have a vintage china section????




1 comment:

  1. I'm putting up DO NOT SELL TO posters with your face on them in every antique store/flea market on the East Coast. And Ebay.

    ReplyDelete