Saturday, October 19, 2013

Good Morning World!!!

Neve woke up this morning and within five minutes was downstairs bright-eyed and chirping about cats.
Grey, however, surveyed the situation, grabbed a pop-tart and asked if he could take it back upstairs.





I, on the other hand, had staggered down the stairs two hours earlier at 6:15 AM to let the girls out and I hadn't progressed much past standing.




So I offered up donuts and bacon - it IS Saturday morning after all - and chocolate milk in fancy goblets.



 Now the house smells agreeably like bacon and coffee... 



 And I savored my first cup.



Turns out that there is a Very Important Mickey Mouse Clubhouse to watch so I need to join the chocolate milk swilling donut eating baconators.



 It is a cool crisp autumn Saturday morning....



We don't have to hurry anywhere and they are both happy to be here.



These Saturday mornings don't come by that often...

And these babies are little for so short a time...

Maybe I'll have another cup of coffee.  Sofia the First is on next....

No comments:

Post a Comment